Extremely warm temperatures may cause cremes to melt. We advise that you keep track of your shipment so products aren't left out in the heat for extended periods of time.
Follow these steps below:
MY BODY SCRUBS APPEAR TO BE HARD, WHAT SHOULD I DO?
-Body Scrubs are packed tightly into the containers and are molded by the containers shape. When you receive your scrub it is best to use you a wooden stick, spoon or your finger and stir the scrub so that the scrub loosens and the oils flow through the scrub correctly.
HOW DO I USE MY BODY SCRUB?
-Apply the scrub to wet or dry skin in the shower. Feel free to use a shower mitt to put the scrub on or you can also just use your hands. Apply the scrub in a circular motion starting at the feet and working your way up to your chest. Once scrub is on rinse off and pat dry your skin. Do not apply to face as this is not a facial scrub.
MY BODY SCRUBS IS TOO OILY, WHAT CAN I DO?
-If you find that your body scrub has too much oil in it you can carefully drain the excess oil out of the container. BSBR body scrubs are made with oils to nourish extremely dry skin.
HOW LONG DO BODY SCRUBS AND BODY CREME'S LAST?
-The shelf life of a body scrub is about 1 year, unopened. Once open, use with 6 months.
- The shelf life of the body creme is 2+ years.
- Natural oils in products act as preservative.
MY BODY CREME IS GRITTY/GRAINY, WHAT TO DO?
- Gritty/Grainy Body Creme is something that happens to body cremes/butters. BSBR can reassure you that your product is totally FINE! This is just an indication that your product is free of chemicals and other synthetic ingredients. BSBR body cremes contain 100% natural ingredients that melt and solidify at different temperatures. When these ingredients melt and solidity unevenly (usually unintentionally due to fluctuating weather conditions), the result is a grainy/gritty sand-like texture. These tiny beads are simply parts of the butter or balm that cooled off faster than the rest. Your product is perfectly safe to continue using as normal, however, if you dislike the grainy texture you can fix it by doing the following:
1. Scoop out the creme into a microwave safe dish and microwave or use the double boiler method to melt the butter.
2. Once melted put in the freezer to cool for a few mins.
3. Once semi solid allow creme to solidify some more outside of the freezer.
4. During this step you can also feel free to whip the butters with a hand mixer until fluffy and creamy.
If you have trouble email us at email@example.com
WHY HAS A WHITE FILM DEVELOPED ON MY AFRICAN BLACK SOAP?
- African Black soap is very high in glycerin and quickly absorbs moisture from the air. African Black soap needs to be stored in an air tight container or sealed plastic bag otherwise it develops a white film on the surface. This isn't mold and your African Black soap is fine to use.
DO YOU SHIP INTERNATIONALLY?
-BSBR only ships within the U.S. and it's territories. For international shipping, visit www.julo.shop
Oils in body scrubs may make surfaces slippery, please use caution while showering!